Tuesday, October 23, 2012

6 Questions for Every Blogger

Taking a break from 18 Ways for 18 Days updates today to bring you this fun blogger survey, that I snagged from Harvesting Kale - a fun blog from a fantastic mom.

1. What do you value most in life? Ultimately my values stem from my Maker: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. I value family and respecting the planet and choosing happiness.

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? I need to go old school and say the blade. Imagine doing anything without the invention of the blade. Yeah, it's not high tech but I'd give up my cell phone for a shot at buttered toast any day.

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? Choosing good friends.

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone? I hope people have noticed my Peter Pan syndrome - I never want to grow up. I may be married and a mother (with a house, car, job, the whole lot) but I still build forts, and if I see some good snow I am going to throw it at someone who doesn't expect it. Even if I have work in the morning I will grab a coffee and see a midnight movie. I'm super bored by money and career success and yada yada.. I hope people remember that I like fun.

5. What accomplishment are you most proud of? Sticking to my guns when it's hard, like when I really want pain relief (child birth, dry socket from wisdom tooth removal, etc.) and I say no; or if it would be really easy to lie and get out of something but I choose the truth instead. So basically being mostly all-natural and all-truthful in a world where that's tricky. And I'm really proud of my organic garden.

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you? Marykate Olsen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home