Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Tag (2013)

1.What’s Your Favourite Holiday Movie? 

I’m not really a Christmas movie guru. (We already have one of those in the family – ahem.) My favourite thing to watch every year during the holidays is the Jamie Oliver Christmas Special on the Food Network.

2. What’s Your Favourite Christmas Color?

I guess if my choices are red and green I will say green. If I can choose white, gold or silver, I’d probably take any of those.

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?

Pjs! Plus this year I’m the size of a planet so any excuse to wear comfortable pants is a plus.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?

Mr. Oliver Wolfe.


5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?

I open my Goertz-family gifts Christmas Eve and my Harrison-family gifts Christmas morning.


6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?

It’s been a while!

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?

Sleeeeeeeep.

8. Any Christmas Wishes?

All I can think of is ‘I wish I had a river, that I could skate away on.’ But I don’t wish that. And Calvin says it’s too dangerous for me to skate. I wish I had a chiropractor appointment.

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?

It’s a tie between balsam, cloves and buttery shortbread cookies.

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?

One year we had the weirdest thing like Vietnamese soup… that was fun. I love my Grandpa’s steak and potato salad meal. I also really like doing interactive dinners like fondue/raclette/etc. As far as treats: cold eggnog, peppermint hot chocolate, any chocolate bark, Lindor truffles… I need to stop this list before I unwrap and devour an entire Toblerone bar.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home