Saturday, December 5, 2015

Get to Know Me

I've had some good traffic lately on here (you guys bored or something?) so I looked up a "blogger get to know me survey". Thanks Uncle Google. If your new ready My Idea of Happiness, this one's for you! Feel free to leave me your answers in the comments below.

1. What is your middle name?: Joy
2. What was favorite subject at school?: All the subjects! Off the top of my head I loved Chem, Bio, Physics (of course, right? ... right??), Math, English, Spanish, German, Creative Writing, Cello, Food and Nutrition. I can remember disliking French and Phys Ed.
3. What is your favorite drink?: I mean, truthfully my favourite beverage is coffee. Next to that water. I do like tea. I do like specialty juices like kale-pear-ginger or something like that. The best alcoholic drink I ever did have in my long-legged life was at Keg and it was called a Queen B. It was gin, lemon juice, honey and ginger. Baby!
;)

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Everything by Justin Beiber is slaying me right now. I will just proudly admit that.
5. What is your favorite food?: Have to give this one to eggs. Like if I have to pick a. food. item. My favourites dishes would be... any kind of fried rice, pad thai, quiche, nachos, fish tacos, zucchini/eggplant lasanga, deep fried pickles, big ass salads.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Probably a coffee.
7. Favorite book of all time?: I think it's still Brave New World - Aldous Huxley. It's so incredible. Also Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk.
8. Favorite Color?: Light pink :)

9. Do you have any pets?: Just human-puppies
10. Favorite Perfume?: I'm not a perfume person, I just take whatever someone recommends to me and go with it. That said, Fresh (in Sephora) makes one called Cannabis that smells so grassy and delicious, I smell it every time I go in and love it.
11. Favorite Holiday?: Thanksgiving probably takes the cake. So much good food. Such good weather. So many naps. 
12. Are you married?: Yes, almost 6 years now.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have been to... well, America (east and west coast), Mexico, Brazil. I think that's it.
Edit to add: AND CUBA. Thank you for reminding me Corinne!
14. Do you speak any other language?: In highschool I took French, German and Spanish. I'm not particularly great at any of them. I also tried to learn sign language and braille. I can code, like html code, haha.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have two younger sisters, Angela and Sarah.
16. What is your favorite shop?: I pretty much only like grocery shopping. Well, Farmers Markets would be even better. I can handle IKEA, Costco, Target when it was around. If I need to buy clothes I will do a run and choose style shopping at Forever 21 or Winners.
17. Favorite restaurant?: I keep going back to: Beertown, Ben Thanh's... I don't know, I just ate lunch so I'm not in a think-about-food-mood which is very weird for me.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Probably when I was throwing up all of Sunday night. It wasn't like a pity cry, my eyes just literally did it.
19. Favorite Blog?: I'll give a shout out to my friends at Three Little Crowns. Their content has been consistently awesome and love the photos. My bestie Bethany blogs at A Land I Will Show You. I also read Feeding the Soil, Carrots n Cake, Shutterbean, Minimalist Baker, Joy the Baker...
20. Favorite Movie?: Probably going with my book answer: Fight Club
21. Favorite TV shows?: The Office, SNL, all food shows, Master of None, Mindy Project, New Girl, Arrested Development, Always Sunny
22. PC or Mac?: PC
23. What phone do you have?: Samsung S6 Gold
24. How tall are you?: 5’8
25. Can you cook?: Oh can I ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home