Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Days: Days 12, 13 and 14

I'm going to be honest, for the first time I'm opting out of recounting a day because I do not remember the goings-on of Wednesday. I can only assume that I ate oatmeal, walked to the library and watched Survivor. Yesterday I got to hang out a bit with Calvin, then with my mom and sister, and when they left Bethany came over. Not a lonely day at all. In fact, Bethany brought me a salted caramel mocha (my favourite) so it was a great a day as possible.

Today I have a lot of cleaning to do. I'm also hopefully getting together with my friend Megan. And after that I'm going to see the very greatest band on the Earth - the Wedding Party.

So that's my update. Wow, not even half way through the month and already I am certifiably terrible at this 31 days thing!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home