Monday, March 12, 2012

Upcoming Blog Posts!

I am sitting here plotting as I so often do and would love to get you in on it. I have some ideas for upcoming blog posts: could you let me know if they'd interest you, or suggest what you'd like to hear about?

The importance of magnesium - As slowly every person in the world reads The Miracle of Magnesium I will explain my take on things and try to convince you that I've been promoting magnesium since before it was popular too! Really - ask Calvin!

Natural sunscreen - Some of them are crappy so I'd like to tell you which I like.

Spring gardening - Okay, hang on to your hats because you know I'm going to be posting like a crazy person about every single sprout.

A great book: How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and How to Listen So Kids Will Talk - I'm really trying to cool it on the parenting/pregnancy posts because I know that not everyone on here is a mother of a first child approximately Oliver's age, but bear with me. I'm excited, okay?

But what else? You tell me!


4 Comments:

At March 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love to know which sunscreens are best, and where to get them

 
At March 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im also interested in natural sunscreen products (I have heard that coconut oil works incredibly well ... so I love your thoughts on that and also where one would buy natural sunscreen products).

I'd also like posts on:

-detoxing (natural and pill/ system types)
-natural herbs and vitamins and their benefits. Id love to read things like "got a headache? Try _____ " or "trying to enduce labour? try ____" or "speed up your metabolism naturally with _____" etc etc
-always MORE on gardening :) (which plants/ herbs / bushes are best for our climate? easiest to maintain etc.. and how to keep pesky bugs, rabbits, squirrels, deer etc OUT!)
-Buying produce in season
-I love the book feature idea.
-best beginner yoga workouts /dvd's etc
-I'd also like to hear more about the meals around your house. Maybe some recipes, but just lots of inspiration.

Keep up the fabulous and informative work !

 
At March 13, 2012 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Amy Harrison said...

Here is a recent post on detox and I'm teaching a seminar on it in April if you're able to attend: http://myideaofhappiness.blogspot.com/2012/01/spring-detox.html

I will keep it coming with the herbs, nutrients, gardening, books and yoga stuff. And I like the idea of posting meals from the Harrison house. Tonight is farmer's market sausage with an array of veggies, all thrown in the skillet.

Thanks for reading :)

 
At March 13, 2012 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Sarah Goertz said...

I love natural everything, but do natural sunscreens really work?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home