Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Emojis We Demand

I'm always pleased when I add a friend to my phone and they're an iPhone user so I know we can send emojis to each other. In fact, my youngest sister and I have been known to write full stories, movies or songs to each other with just emojis. They are a big deal to me.

That said, we are definitely missing some important ones.

Below is my list of 25 emojis that we need to demand pronto. Do you have any you'd like to add to the list?

Great white shark (breaching if possible)
Dinosaur
A taco
Someone looking sideways
Someone throwing something
A vegetable plant
A tornado
A pineapple
Kombucha
A steak
A non-chocolate donut
A pool
A beach
A bigger coffee
An emoji that shows Easter
A newborn baby
An acoustic guitar
A paintball gun
A pick up truck
A paddle boat
Better sunglasses
A shopping bag
Someone in a straight jacket
A symbol that says NOPE
A reusable water bottle

Thank you. Mic drop.


UPDATE: Upon further investigation here are some good additions: puking, hockey stick, Beyonce, middle finger, beard, skateboard,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home