Monday, December 19, 2011

Updates

We've just returned from a relaxing weekend at the cottage. Oliver and I are having a quiet day at home, and it is: MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY!

If you haven't already noticed, I have a fancy new banner at the top of this site. It was designed by one of Calvin's very best friends, Ren, and he can be reached at rpeers@rapiddelivery.ca if you have a design job for him.

Last night was my church's Christmas production and Bethany KILLED it. It felt morally wrong not to offer her a bouquet of flowers at the end. I felt like I knew a celebrity.

We're all very excited for next weekend. Christmas Eve will be at my parents' house, then Christmas morning with Calvins' parents. Then various extended family get-togethers including seeing long-gone cousins from as far as England and Korea.

I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home