I have several things that I'd like to do before the New Year is upon us. None of them are Pinteresting in nature.Pinteresting: related in anyway to weight loss, crafting or a living room makeover.
10. Read Sprouted Kitchen (Forte) and True Food (Weil). Beautiful cookbooks by beautiful people.
9. Receive a huge bag of nice second hand clothes from a close friend. Please and thank you.
8. Go to the cottage. Be included in a game of Risk.
7. Take Oliver to the Children's Museum.
6. Force Calvin to host Sausage Fest '12, literally a sausage-making gathering of friends with all of his fancy equipment.
5. Finish writing my novel and put it up on blurb.com - print one for me, the rest will be e-books.
4. Bring back "Christmas Movie Night Sundays".
3. Enjoy the annual Christmas party with friends, which I hope will feature many an egg nog, in all its glory.
2. Go sledding.
1. See THE GREAT Freaking GATSBY. (DJango Unchained looks pretty good too.)